We are currently searching for our next radio advertising sales superstar! That person could be YOU!
Put Your Creativity to Work!
Selling advertising for a radio station isn’t like selling copiers or cell phones. There’s a lot more creativity that goes into marketing a radio station and the radio “product”. You won’t simply by selling “air”. You’ll be helping create the commercial message that fills that airtime. You’ll also learn to schedule the commercials effectively, help in the creation of their content, and work with your customers to develop their entire marketing plan. A radio account executive helps turn an intangible product or service into a unique marketing campaign by using his or her own creativity.
Working in the broadcasting business is hardly like working for a bank or insurance company. Radio is “show biz”. Participating in community events, helping design and execute promotions and working with the on-air personalities at a radio station adds extra spice to a job that is unique from any other.
• Sell advertising air time on the radio station to current & potential customers • Prospect & sell new advertising to the station
• Learn and understand the radio business • Prepare & present presentations to customers and potential customers
• Be an efficient & organized time manager
• Represent Pure Country proudly & professionally to the retail community
• Create compelling and effective promotions
• Create effective & result-oriented campaigns for Pure Country clients
• Take initiative toward solving problems and recommending creative advertising solutions
• You'll get to work for a legendary heritage radio station, rich with local history!
Attitude & Skill
• You must have confidence, empathy, enthusiastic, integrity,
• You will need to be detail-oriented, professionally-minded, creative, organized, flexible, outgoing, personable, passionate, driven, dedicated & dependable
• You need to be familiar with the local business community & surrounding area
• You must have a valid driver's license and daily access to a dependable vehicle.
• Media Sales/Outside Sales experience is helpful, but not necessary.
• DO YOU THINK YOU'VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE AN ADVERTISING SALES EXECUTIVE FOR PURE COUNTRY? IF SO, WE'D LOVE TO TALK WITH YOU!
• EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO SM.PURECOUNTRY@GMAIL.COM.
• NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!